Monday, September 28, 2009

Shameless Self Promotion

It's not every day one makes the pages of the New York Times. That's why I'm especially proud to point you towards my latest story, published in yesterday's travel section. Titled 36 Hours in Bermuda, it's all you'll ever need for a quick weekend to my new twenty-one-square-mile, mid-Atlantic home. And I made sure to cover all of my faves: Happy hour at Newstead (see above, from photographer Matt Nagle), golfing at Port Royal, snorkeling in Church Bay, dinner at Mickey's—without a doubt Bermuda's best and brightest. So give it a read and by all means, let me know how you liked it. With hope it'll whet your appetite for a few days in paradise, but even if it doesn't perhaps this will: JetBlue just announced Sample Sale fares from select U.S. cities valid for travel from October 6 to December 16. JFK to Bermuda? $79 each way, but you've gotta purchase your flights before midnight tonight (for more information, go here). So read up and act fast. When you get here take a walk on Warwick Long Bay. I'll be the guy sipping a rum swizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment