Thursday, November 11, 2010

Live From Bermuda: Me & Peter Greenberg!

It's not every day a prolific author, celebrated television correspondent and respected radio host knocks on your door to ask for your advice, but that's just what happened this week when none other than travel maven Peter Greenberg requested my company on his syndicated radio broadcast. What? You've never heard of Peter Greenberg? Well my friends, there's not much Peter hasn't done: Currently he's the Travel Editor for CBS News, making frequent appearances on The Early Show and Evening News with Katie Couric, but he's also "the consummate insider when it comes to reporting the travel business as news," as his online bio clearly states. Trust me, I wouldn't have quoted his own website if it wasn't completely true. He's won Emmy awards while at NBC, written multiple New York Times bestsellers including The Complete Travel Detective Bible, plus he hosts the nationally syndicated Peter Greenberg Worldwide Radio Show, broadcast each week from a different location around the globe and heard on over 400 stations and counting. This week's destination? You guessed it: Bermuda, which is exactly where I come in. If you'd like to listen to me and Peter talk about how to make a Dark n' Stormy or hear me spill the beans about how I got to Bermuda in the first place (hint: It all began in Fire Island, N.Y. where Peter has long been a volunteer at the Ocean Bay Park Fire Department) then tune in this Saturday, November 13, to catch our brief chat. To find out what time the show will air in your area check out this handy station finder or to listen online, go to PeterGreenberg.com and click on the free web stream, which begins Saturday morning at 10am EST. And don't worry, you won't have to wait too long to hear yours truly. I'm his very first guest so you can tune me in at exactly 18 minutes into the broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment