Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This Way Out

I know, I know. This has nothing to do with Bermuda. But it's been awhile since I kept you in the loop about what I've been up to with Outside Television. Remember when Bermuda Shorts was out of commission for two weeks? I was in Telluride, Colorado filming my Emmy-nominated show Outside Film Festival: Mountainfilm. (Yes you read correctly and no I won't be taking home the golden statuette if we win; that goes to the producers. But at least I got to hang out in front of Wilson Peak for awhile. Check your Coors Lights cans people. That's the one!). Since 1979, Mountainfilm in Telluride has debuted hundreds of socially conscious films and today I covered a handful of 'em on my Outside Television blog, This Way Out. Interested? Then click on over to Just Back: Mountainfilm in Telluride and read about some stellar documentary films one of which ironically stars Bermuda's own Johnny Barnes (it's called Mr. Happy Man by director Matt Morris and it's fantastic; view the trailer here). In the meantime, I'll be back tomorrow with your regularly scheduled Bermuda Shorts programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment